Welcome!

Welcome parents and students! We are back to school in full swing and ready to learn. I'm very excited to have each student in my class this year. I know God has put us together for a reason and I don't that job lightly. I will pray for your student and love them as much as I can. I hope we can have an excellent year. Seventh grade is a difficult time in every young person's life. There will be times they mess up, don't turn in work, forget supplies, etc. Hopefully we can work together as they mature and grow this year.

 Please do no hesitate to email me. It is the fastest way to communicate with me. I also will try to post weekly on this blog to keep you in the loop about what is going on in science. Please subscribe to my Remind by texting @eec738 to 81010 for Science OR @abakd to 81010 for Pre-AP Science. I look forward to getting to know your child! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 methods of heat tranfer

Newton's Laws

Vertebrates